Do you want to join a highly ambitious, fast growing brand and build a career in the sports wearables industry? Do you want to work with groundbreaking products created by some of the best
engineers? Do you love outdoor adventures and exploring nature? If you answer yes to all of the above questions, then this is your chance to join team COROS!
Please email email@example.com and include your resume and supporting documents to apply for the positions.
Germany Country Manager
COROS is seeking a self-starting, detail-oriented individual to join our team as Country Manager in Germany. In this role, you will bring your experience in marketing, business development, and account management to the table and play an important part in COROS’ international expansion serving our consumers and partners in the territory. The ideal candidate will possess entrepreneurial spirit, work well independently and collaborate with others in a global cross-functional environment. This role is full-time and will be responsible for building out a team to execute plans and grow the brand in the German market.
- · Increase consumer purchases and grow the COROS community in Germany
- · Work in conjunction with the global team to ensure the highest consumer satisfaction possible in Germany
- · Develop marketing plans unique to the territory within the overall brand strategy
- · Manage all aspects of territory social media pages, including content strategy, creation, copy, etc
- · Manage relationships with existing media partners, and prospect for additional partners for earned media
- · Execute paid marketing campaigns across multiple channels/media, including digital, social, podcasts, print, and more
- · Identify and oversee potential athletes and content creators within the territory to deliver the highest quality of educational content
- · Expand the retail network and pursue the highest level of retail experience
- · Travel as needed to local events, including races, store and club demos, expos, and industry events
- · At least three years of experience in business development and/or marketing
- · Related industry experience in outdoor or performance sports preferred
- · Proficient in English and native in German
- · Familiar with local corporate laws, regulations, and business culture
- · Self-driven personality with excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- · Highly detail-oriented, organized, and proactive
- · Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- · Strong passion for an active lifestyle, including running, cycling, hiking, or other outdoor activities preferred
Full Time / Semi-Remote
German Support Agent
COROS Wearables is looking for individuals who want to join our technical support team in an exciting growth phase, and provide educational, empathetic and reliable service to our users and athletes. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn about all of our products and, most importantly, you will impact the daily training of many COROS users.
We want people who are passionate about their own training to help us educate and inspire our users to be their best.
The day-to-day duties of this position include helping users with product questions, problem solving, and technical analysis through various communication channels. You will be in daily contact with runners, cyclists, climbers and all sorts of outdoor enthusiasts. This position also has a heavy emphasis on translating articles, emails, social posts, etc., to German.
- · Become an expert on COROS products, their features and customer needs
- · Responds to customer inquiries and provides technical assistance and support via email, phone and other channels as needed
- · Writes and translates support articles, marketing materials, in-app language and more
- · Identify, analyze, and record product-related feedback and forward it to our engineering team
- · Provide assistance to our direct to consumer business in Germany
- · Travel as needed to events including races, in-store and club demos, trade shows or other industry events
- · Native German and fluent English
- · Previous work experience in Germany
- · Excellent oral and written communication skills
- · Exceptional service and community spirit
- · Interest for physical activity including running, biking, hiking or other outdoor activities
- · Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- · Strong listening skills with the ability to empathize and be patient
- · Very detail-oriented, organized and proactive in your approach to work
- · Experience translating and writing articles and/or emails